The AR Ruler app uses Augmented Reality (AR) technology to measure your room, home, house and your phone camera. Aim for the detected aircraft and start using the AR tape measuring tool. Try scanning the location and plan of your house with the latest computer technology.
Lidar Scanner version for iPhone and iPad:
1) Using the AR Ruler – allows you to measure linear sizes in cm, m, mm, inches, feet, meters using a tape measure.
2) Rangefinder – allows you to use a tape measure to measure the distance from the device camera to a fixed point on the detected 3D plane.
3) Corners – allows measuring angles to be applied to 3D planes.
4) Area and Perimeter – allows you to measure the perimeter and length of the house with a ruler.
5) Volumetric scanner – allows measuring the volume of 3D objects with tape.
6) Path scan – allows to calculate the path length of the image.
7) Height scanner – allows measurement of tape thickness relative to detected surface.
8) Room planner and home design – creates floor plan projection of the room on printed objects and produces the floor plan in PDF format.
9) On-screen Ruler app – measure small items directly on your phone screen.
10) Photo Measurement App
Try the AR Ruler now – we’d love your feedback!
Note that the AR Ruler app requires Google’s ARCore library (also iOS lidar). ARCore is constantly being upgraded, which positively affects the quality of the wall scanner and the accuracy of image measurement in the AR Ruler system.
If you have any questions about the AR Ruler app or need assistance, please contact us via the employee email.