PC audio to Android
Flip your Android system as a wi-fi speaker in your laptop.
Simply obtain all of your PC audio over Wi-Fi or USB.
Pay attention wirelessly to music, motion pictures, or video games in your Android system with low delay.
Android mic to PC
Use your telephone as a microphone in your PC, or just take heed to your telephone’s mic.
Android audio to a different system
Take heed to your telephone’s audio in your PC, or share your audio with one other Android system.
This characteristic requires Android 10.
Go to https://audiorelay.web to put in AudioRelay for Home windows, Linux, or Mac.
• Stream audio over the community
• Take heed to your PC and telephone audio on the identical time
• Audio monitoring
• Change a mic or a speaker
• Ship the audio of your laptop to a distant speaker through your telephone
• Play music on a number of gadgets (Premium)
• Simple setup
• Low latency on Wi-Fi or USB
• Makes use of audio compression to cut back community visitors (https://opus-codec.org/)
• Has a number of buffer settings
• Remotely management your system’s quantity out of your PC
• Customise the identify of your gadgets
• Accessible in a number of languages (because of the contributors at https://translations.audiorelay.web)
• Wi-fi audio listening on a number of gadgets
• Play and pause playback immediately from the notification
• Customise the buffer settings
• Select the audio high quality
• Take away microphone closing dates
• Take away the advertisements
• Future premium options
https://docs.audiorelay.web has straightforward to observe directions for utilizing your telephone as a microphone.
As an alternative of utilizing a wi-fi connection, you should utilize USB tethering to fully take away the eventual lags and delays.
Your wi-fi speaker expertise will range relying on the Wi-Fi community and Android gadgets getting used.
For instance, some Android gadgets have not been designed with low latency audio in thoughts.
If doable, join your laptop through an Ethernet cable.
In any other case, attempt to use a 5GHz Wi-Fi community as an alternative of two.4GHz.
To resolve frequent points, please test the FAQ at https://docs.audiorelay.web/faq
You may put up questions and solutions on the discussion board at https://group.audiorelay.web